Monday, April 1, 2024

Update- CCR and film opening

 Hi, guys.

I guess just because I talked about never missing a blog post on my last post, I missed one. But to be fair it was because my flight was delayed over 10 hours in Brazil and I didn't have data outside of Wi-Fi, which was only free for two hours. But either way, I'm back home now.

Because I got back late yesterday afternoon (and I got food poisoning from airplane food), I didn't get to post my third blog post for last week. But, today I spent the entire afternoon filming my CCRs and I am now in the process of editing them. I had my friend Diego help me, and, since I didn't have the school auditorium, we switched one of the videos to a podcast, and the other video is a tour through the set of the film.

The film's opening is completely done and edited. The original font from Canva ended up not working because we couldn't find a way to make it animated, so we had to use a different font, but still from Canva.  Tomorrow, I'll share with you both my CCRs and the final product of the film opening. I can't wait to hear your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film opening

 I am SO excited to present you with the final version of our film opening, Cycles. CLICK HERE  to watch our project. It was a good run, blog!