Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Sounds, editing, and title

 Hey, everyone!

As we get closer and closer to the due date for our film opening, all of us are working on different tasks to maximize efficiency, especially since every single one of us is currently traveling, so it's not like we can meet up. I have to be honest I actually kind of miss them. Throughout the entire filming process, we had a lot of fun and I feel like we've all become good friends. I don't want this project to be over just yet.

Okay, enough with the feelings. During the weekend we wrote down all the additional sounds we would need from Pixabay or Soundstripe and I told the girls I could take care of finding all the sounds since I couldn't be there when they met up to start editing. I added the link to all the sounds onto a Google doc and then uploaded that to our AICE Media Google Drive, which is where we're keeping all the footage, sounds, editing, literally everything. Here are all the sounds we are using:

There's two more sounds that aren't on the list, but that's because we want to use Foley to get them. 

When they met up to edit, I asked them to send some photos of the software so that I could share them with you guys here. To my understanding, Zain is doing not all but a good part of the editing, because she's the one who has the most experience with those things, but we are all attempting to edit as well.

Oh, also, since now I figured out how to put images on my blog posts again, I'll leave below the picture of the title slide of the film I had told you guys about. For the font, I used the Canva font "Antio" in the size 435. I am also trying to figure out how to animate the font so that it looks like it is somebody's writing.


Throughout this week, I plan on writing my script for the CCR, which I'm going to record as soon as I get back home. One of the things I'm doing for the CCR is inspired by the 73 questions with Vogue, and I already spoke to one of my friends for him to be the "interviewer" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film opening

 I am SO excited to present you with the final version of our film opening, Cycles. CLICK HERE  to watch our project. It was a good run, blog!