Tuesday, April 2, 2024

I guess this is good-bye.../ CCR

 Good-bye, Blog!

Shortly, I will present you with both of my CCRs, and the final version of our film opening. This project has had it's ips and downs, but I can certainly say that it is one of my favorites I've done throughout my high school experience. This was one of the few opportunities I've had to truly showcase my personality in. 

Yesterday, I filmed all my CCRs and I spent all of my time in class and after school today editing them. It was harder than I expected to be honest. I definitely don't have what it takes to be a youtube. But, I tried.

I'm glad I got to work with such an amazing group of girls on this project. We all met through AICE Media, and I'm grateful to have met people that not only did I work well with but that became friends I hope to carry with me through life. 

CLICK HERE to access my CCRs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film opening

 I am SO excited to present you with the final version of our film opening, Cycles. CLICK HERE  to watch our project. It was a good run, blog!