Friday, March 29, 2024

CCR script

 Hi, Blog!

As I had said in my previous post, this week I focused on working on my CCR responses. While I couldn't film any of it because, for one of them, I need my school's auditorium, for the other one I need an interviewer to follow me around the house, and since I'm in Brazil, not a lot of people speak English, and I doubt I'd be allowed to film a CCR in Portuguese.

Nonetheless, I am totally done with my script for both products of the CCR. I am flying back to Florida at 6AM on Saturday, and then on Sunday, I will have my cousin come to my house after Easter lunch to film the 73 questions with Vogue-inspired CCR so that I can start editing that as soon as possible. I have to be honest I'm nervous about being on a time-crunch to edit the CCRs before April 2nd. If it was just filming it, that would be easy, but since I have to edit it and add images, it will be a bit more time-consuming.

It took me a good two hours to completely finish the scripts, and I have to say the last paragraph made me quite emotional. In the last paragraph of my script, I chose to do an overall reflection of the project as a whole, and it made me realize it's very close to the finish line, which is a bittersweet feeling. For one, I'm glad I won't have to stress about making three blog posts a week. even though I have never missed a blog post, sometimes it was hard to do three posts a week because there were weeks where I felt I didn't have much of an update to give, but I have to admit that worked for the best as it pushed me to do something to have what to talk about in the posts.

Here's that last paragraph for ya:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Film opening

 I am SO excited to present you with the final version of our film opening, Cycles. CLICK HERE  to watch our project. It was a good run, blog!