Sunday, March 17, 2024

film title- CYCLES.

 Hi guys!

So, this week Zain has been at STN, the TV production competition our school is a part of, and she won 1st place in the category for short films! We're all super proud.

But let's get down to business: last class, we decided on the title of our film, which is "Cycles." I want to make the film title screen very dramatic and kind of unsettling, and I have a vision for it: it's the scene where the protagonist picks up the phone and talks to her boss, the scene where it is an extreme close-up on her face and she has that "I F*cked up" look on her face, and then the image freezes and the title comes on top of her face, slightly transparent.

I sent in our group chat some options for potential fonts for the title. 

So far the winner seems to be #4, because it looks like it could be the woman's handwriting. I like that idea. I've also been looking into some royalty-free sound effects for the title screen, and since I want something dramatic, I found this sound effect on pixabay, and while it's not exactly what I want, its along those lines.

Anyway, for now, I have to dig deeper into pixabay till I find a sound that is exactly what I'm looking for. Catch you later!
         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film opening

 I am SO excited to present you with the final version of our film opening, Cycles. CLICK HERE  to watch our project. It was a good run, blog!