Thursday, March 14, 2024

CCR topics and ideas

 Hi, blog!

Today, both Zain and Nadia were absent from class. Thankfully, none of what we did today included recording or editing. Me and Vanessa got together at the beginning of the period to go through the clips we filmed and see which ones we will use and which ones we won't. Although we didn't delete any clips just in case we choose to use them later on, I renamed the ones I'm sure we are using. 

After we went through a few clips, we started working on our scripts and responses for the Creative Critical Reflection because Vanessa was really worried about getting that done before Spring Break. For my creative reflections, I plan on doing a TED Talk for the first two questions, but for that, I need to check with the theater class if I can use the auditorium during 8th period to film it. 

For the second critical reflection, I want to do an interview style like 73 questions with Vogue, but I'm not 100% sure about that one. For the most part, I started answering the questions first, because that comes before figuring out what the creative part of it will be.

I'll catch you later this week after I work more on my CCR responses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film opening

 I am SO excited to present you with the final version of our film opening, Cycles. CLICK HERE  to watch our project. It was a good run, blog!