Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Creative Critical Reflection introduction

 Hi guys!

My group and I had planned on going over all the footage we filmed during class time, however, we got a lesson on the Creative Critical Reflection and how to approach the four questions that go along with it. I'm excited to film them, and I plan on doing a talk show as if I'm being interviewed, similar to how celebrities go on Jimmy Fallon, for the other piece I plan on doing something inspired by the 73 questions with Vogue, with an interviewer following me around my house asking the questions.

Even though I already have plenty of ideas for the reflection, I have to act quickly on how I'm going to execute them, because I'm going to Brazil to visit my dad throughout the entire duration of spring break, which means we also have to edit the film opening before then because once we come back from spring break, the project is due really soon after. 

I'm going to start working on the script for the responses to the reflection this week, and on Thursday during class, we will go over the footage we have filmed since we couldn't get to it today. I also had a mini freak out about the footage from the first day of filming because I couldn't find it after I downloaded the material from the SD cards onto my computer, but luckily Zain found it.

Either way, I'll come back later this week (latest Thursday) with an update after we start going through the footage. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film opening

 I am SO excited to present you with the final version of our film opening, Cycles. CLICK HERE  to watch our project. It was a good run, blog!