Monday, March 18, 2024

Creative Critical Reflection

 Hi, blog!

I am currently sitting in AICE Media after a quite productive period. Today it was just Vanessa and I in class as Zain is still at the TV production competition and Nadia had to leave school early. Either way, Vanessa and I went to look for the theater teacher during this period to ask her if we could potentially use the auditorium during 8th period to film the "TED Talk" CCR. We ended up agreeing on staying after school on Wednesday to film it since after spring break we will only have two days before the project is due. Here are the responses I have for my CCR so far:

We also spent another big portion of the class trying to figure out how we can pass the footage from my computer (which is an Apple computer) to Vanessa's flash drive, but the adapter cord wasn't working properly so I might just end up emailing it to her. We also helped our other classmate, Chloe, with her film opening about teen pregnancy. I'm excited to see how that'll turn out.

Either way, I'm still looking on Pixabay to find the sound for the title slide. I'll update you on the sound and editing soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film opening

 I am SO excited to present you with the final version of our film opening, Cycles. CLICK HERE  to watch our project. It was a good run, blog!