Sunday, March 3, 2024

Shot list

 Hi, blog!!!

It's been a little while! I was at DECA states and the last few days have been really rushed because of it. But I'm happy to report that my team qualified for the international competition! But enough about DECA, let's focus on what we're all here for: AICE Media!

Zain and I are planning on going to the office of this guy she knows from the Broward County School News Channel so that we can get the specific equipment we need to film. We will also create the paper for the book the protagonist is writing, which we want to make look like it is old, so we will dissolve some instant coffee, put it on a piece of paper, and put it in the oven for just a little bit so that the paper hardens and the aspect of it looks antique. 

We plan on starting to film next week on Wednesday since it's SAT day and I don't have to go to school. We are also working on creating our shot list and separating who is going to direct what shot. So far we separated the story into four main shots:

I know it doesn't make much sense reading it like this, but we will still develop it more. The DESK titled one is the scene where the protagonist is doing all the doodling of the patterns, finding the discovery. After that shot, she walks to the couch and eventually falls asleep with the TV on. She's woken up by the phone ringing and her boss on the other side of the line, and when she switches the TV channel, the News channel is covering the story about her findings. After that, she leaves and arrives at her boss's office. I'm thinking of doing a dolly shot for the walk to the couch, but I'm not too sure yet.

I'll check back in on Tuesday with an update!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Film opening

 I am SO excited to present you with the final version of our film opening, Cycles. CLICK HERE  to watch our project. It was a good run, blog!