Friday, January 26, 2024

Music Marketing/Research project

 Hey, blog!

Long time no see! It's my fault, I know. And I'm sorry. But in my defense, I've been busy. First of all, I was super sick for like three weeks! And I had to make up work from the days I missed when I was sick. I also went to Tallahassee and signed my lease for FSU. I'm excited! But nervous.

Okay, let's cut to the chase: The music marketing brand project! Honestly, it was pretty interesting to learn about music and music videos, and I think the project is coming together nicely now. It wasn't at the beginning, because I was sick and had to miss a lot of class and my partners were kind of losing it by themselves. But once we all started to work together on the brainstorming sheet, things started to go smoothly.

I took over the entire marketing part of it as well as designing our presentation mainly because of two things: 1. All these years paying DECA Co-curricular fees of $50 had to serve some purpose. And 2. Mrs. Staklosa said I'm good at marketing and that was a really nice ego boost. It's hard to get compliments from her so I feel like it means more.

We ended up all going to one of my partner's house today after school and we spent the ENTIRE day filming. It was quite fun actually, and it's funny working with sophomores and seeing things that wouldn't really matter to me matter to them.

Now, we just have to put all the information from the brainstorming document onto the presentation, do the voice-over, and edit the video. I'm pretty proud of how much work we got done today! I still have to work on some little things for the marketing/brand establishing over the weekend, but honestly, I'm kind of looking forward to it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Film opening

 I am SO excited to present you with the final version of our film opening, Cycles. CLICK HERE  to watch our project. It was a good run, blog!